* Organic – made from the flax plant
* Has been shown to promote deep and relaxing sleep
* An excellent investment – shown to last up to 20 years
* Hypoallergenic - avoid allergies caused by other fabrics
* Hygroscopic - absorbs moisture, remains cool
* Stain, moth, and abrasion resistant
* Thermo-regulating - warm in winter, cool in summer
* Has high air permeability
* Does not shrink or stretch if used properly
* Environmentally Conscious – Flax is a renewable resource and the linen produced from it is fully biodegradable
"I can't express how wonderfully pleased I am with the quality and craftsmanship of these sheets. They're extremely comfortable and feel great on the skin. I would highly recommend this product to anyone; it's worth every dime!"
We are happy to supply you with 100% pure flax linen bedding made exclusively by the finest textile mill in Belarus, and imported into the USA!
Queen duvet measures 90" x 88"
King duvet measures 94" x 106"
Care Instructions: Flax linen bedding is extremely durable, commonly known to last for over ten years. Even with the contemporary use of detergent powders, bleaches, and other cleaning agents, linen bedding still remains the strongest and most durable of all natural fabrics.
When dealing with 100% pure linen sheets, repeated washes pose no threat to the fabric. On the contrary, with each wash, flax bedding becomes softer and less prone to wrinkling – thus consistently retaining its appearance, quality, and color.