kumi kookoon is the maker of some of the finest 100% pure silk bedding. kumi kookoon's 19 momme charmeuse silk has an exquisite sheen and truly luxurious appearance, while their habotai silk has a sandwashed or sueded look and feel.
All of their products are made with 100% pure grade "A" mulberry silk - called Heaven's silk. Heaven's silk is the highest quality, consisting of long fibers offering a stronger blend and the purest silk qualities. kumi kookoon delivers a splendid far eastern treasure to the comforts of your home. Experience the luxury of silk and you fall in love with the warmth, softness and feel.
Why sleep with silk bedding? Silk is naturally hypoallergenic. kumi kookoon silk is lightweight, gentle, soothing and comfortable. The sensuous drape of silk wraps you in comfort, eliminating cold spots. Silk is excellent for arthritis sufferers and joint pain. It is very inhospitable to dust mites and other particles making it sought after bedding for those with allergies. Silk filled comforters and sheets are exceptionally durable and long lived. kumi kookoon colors are stylish, versatile and timeless. Their elegant design will complement any decor.
Special bedding requires a little extra special care, but it is worth it. Although it is recommended to professionally dry clean kumi kookoon silk bedding, some items can be delicately washed. Sheets can be washed in cool water by hand or machine washed on the delicate cycle. kumi kookoon recommends using a soap made especially for silk washing such as Charlie's Soap.
Never use a detergent on silk, it will reduce the sheen and damage the fabric. Fluff dry on the lowest heat setting or air dry. All comforters and pillows should only be dry cleaned, wetting the silk filling will damage and mat the filling. You can also refresh your bedding outside, but keep out of direct sunlight. A little extra care for a truly luxurious sleep experience - it's worth it!kumi kookoon silks
have been prominently featured on the television series Gossip Girl
and in articles in InStyle, InStyle home, Allure, Cosmopolitan, InTouch, US Weekly, O Magazine and Conde Nast Traveler.
Celebrities have taken quite a shine to kumi kookoon's products. Stars like Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johannson, Blake Lively, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, Halle Barry, Courtney Cox, and Jessica Simpson have raved about kumi kookoon's colors, texture and style.
Choose from a wide array of products, including charmeuse sheets, silk filled summer and winter blankets, throws, pillows, duvet covers and more.Why Silk?
* Silk is a natural and entirely hypoallergenic fiber
* kookoon silk is lightweight, gentle and comfortable
* kookoon silk drapes efficiently and eliminates cold spots
* Silk is excellent for sufferers of arthritis and joint pain
* The amino acids in silk are both nutritious and rejuvenating for the skin and hair
* Silk is a naturally inhospitable environment for dust mites and other particles
* Silk resists moisture, dankness, mildew and odors
* Silk-filled comforters and bedding items are exceptionally long-lived and durable
* Charmeuse silk has an exquisite sheen and luxurious appearance and has been an indulgence of the royal and privileged for thousands of years
* kookoon has an exceptional color palette - the colors are stylish, versatile and timeless
* kookoon products boast a simple, elegant design to complement any decorClick on photo to enlarge for better viewing. Click on links below to peruse your favorite style and to order.