• With 1.5” loft of 100% washable wool and natural cotton percale, myTopper creates a cozy nest for any mattress.
• Perfect for year-round comfort.
• Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
• Lasts for many years with proper care.
• The topper’s Shropshire wool is characterized as having the lovely down-type fibers that are also proven to create a plush surface upon which to peacefully settle.
• Relief from the discomfort resulting from pressure on sensitive areas on the surface of the body is a frequently discovered luxury assuring a healthy and relaxing sleep.
• The sleep environment remains dry, without a cool or clammy feeling.
• Wool has been shown to out-perform other fibers used for bedding.
• 1.5" thick.
• Machine washable.
• Filled with 100% washable wool.
• Encased in 100% natural cotton percale, 270 TC.
• Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
• 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Crib: 28 x 52"; wool fill: 2.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.
Twin: 39 x 76"; wool fill: 5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.
Full: 54 x 76"; wool fill: 6 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.
Queen 60 x 80"; wool fill: 8 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.
King 76 x 80" ; wool fill: 910.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.
California King: 72 x 84"; wool fill: 11.5 lbs., 35 oz. /sq. yd.
Understanding the Aroma of Wool
The sweet smell of wool assures you are receiving the true and pure wool filled product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.